
Our Spring Scholastic Bookfair is coming up very soon and we are needing volunteers to help us out. There will be a number of things we will need to do from advertising to the actual running of the bookfair. If you are interested in helping out, join me in the library on Monday, March 30th at 3:20 for an information meeting. I will be looking for about 20 volunteers to help out during the week of the bookfair. See you on Monday!
So far i think I am available on Monday, if I still am I will be more than glad to help out!
ReplyDeleteMs. Friesen,
ReplyDeleteToday is Monday, I did not come for the meeting because it started soo late and my mom doesn't know I'm staying after-school but I want to join. Is it okay if you let me even if I did not come to the meeting? I will talk to you about it tomorrow.
Thanks.